Quote of the Month

When love and skill work together, expect a miracle. John Ruskin




Tuesday, July 12, 2016

I'm at #NerdCampMI So... For Day Two A Past Top Post

When you gather more than one thousand people for an event there are bound to be incidents of crankiness over the course of more than twelve hours during a summer day in July given human nature.  But in all honesty when those more than one thousand people are members of the Nerdy Book Club attending NerdCampMI the positive energy does not allow for anything but the best kind of day.  Every single session I attended on day one was upbeat, informative and charged with a love of books, reading, children's literature and filled with people who are passionate about what they do.

As I stated yesterday for today I am providing the second top post read during the #pb10for10 event in August.  If I were to rewrite this post, these books would most definitely be included but I doubt if I could keep the number under fifteen.  (As it is, I added a couple of books at the end.)  Keeping the list to ten is nearly impossible to do.  The Fabulous Twenty-Six is my gathering of favorite alphabet books for the sheer fun of reading them and using them to extend the experience in the classroom with other activities.   I hope you enjoy my summaries and my selections.






2 comments:

  1. I just love Z is for Moose!! It hits all the right notes! Marion Bataille's ABC3D is also very cool.

    I've heard great things about Olinguito A-Z by Lulu Delacre, but haven't gotten my hands on it yet.

    Thanks for the recs, Margie :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the title recommendations, Maria. I have Olinguito A-Z coming to me. I can't wait to see it. You are welcome.

    ReplyDelete